Monday, January 18, 2010

NSFW...Before

Tonight my lovely boyfriend made a photo suite out of our bathroom to help me take some before photos. I knew it would be highly important to me to have clear before photos & track my progress for the days, weeks, and months following the surgery. It probably wasn't a great idea to take these at the end of the day as my body tends to swell lots throughout the day, but still...the photos are very accurate of my folds, squishies, lumps, and rolls. Below is my before body:




Only about 36 hours left of this saggy tummy.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck! I can't wait to see the after photos! I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!! I can't wait to see the progress you make from here. You are my new inspiration to do this and get this nasty skin off once and for all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! I am SO excited for you! I know you've had the surgery now---I followed you on makemeheal.com--and followed your link to your blogspot!! You truly are an inspiration... I have lost about the same amount of weight, a little less.. my surgery is scheduled for Feb 24th. Wish me luck! Maybe I will blog a little on mine..? :)

    And of course, continue to follow yours! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete