Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 10/11

I'm slacking!!! The weekend flew by! In a nutshell....

1-Had my first outing yesterday...I walked three blocks to the drug store & then back...it was exhausting!!
2-My drains are hurting :( They've obviously started moving out on their own because there's a little black dot on the tube that was not there before & it's sticking about an inch out!
3-I'm draining more....I'm afraid that this will mean that I may not get my drains out tomorrow....I literally cannot take the drains any longer. I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning & call to see what they think. It's my theory that as I became more active, the more the drains started pumping out the fluid. I go back to work tomorrow & can't bare the thought of going in with these plastic testicles filled with my blood hanging off of me.
4-My back is killing me from being so hunched over!
5-My appetite is back in full force...good thing/bad thing...
6-Overall, I've had great energy, but bad sleeps. I've been doing little things around the apartment & able to go through the day without a nap.

I'll report back tomorrow night on my first day back at work & what the doctor had to say as far as my drains & promise pictures.

4 comments:

  1. hope your first day back at work wasn't to tough on you.

    friend from MFP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi K.
    I hope that you are having a couple of "up" days and are seeing a light at the end of your recovery. I really appreciate your blog as I have been putting off a tummy tuck for nearly 3 years because of being scared. I still have a few pounds to go but am hopeful to be ready this summer. Take care of yourself and pretty soon you'll be ready to shop til you drop!
    Stacy - another friend from MFP

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO very inspirational!! I love following you. :) I will be in your shoes in about 2.5 weeks! Eek.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone!!! And Fallon, best of luck!! I know that my blog may seem like a bit of a bad experience because I've had so many complications and my results haven't been the typical post-tummy tuck results, but you will be so happy you did it. I just need a bit more time to see my results & continue healing. You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete