Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shopping!!

I know I promised that I'd update with my weight progress and new pictures, but there's certain times of the month when you just shouldn't look at the scale & the swelling is emphasized haha. So, I'll probably take pictures more towards the end of the week & weight until next Saturday for my weigh-in.

Now, on a different note....Shopping has been pretty great. So far, I've bought three great dresses that are very fitted & two tops. We went shopping today & I tried on a few different tops. It feels great to pick up a size medium! I bought a very fitted top today that looked great. Anything drappy or oversized in style just looked silly. I can't wait until the swelling goes down & I tone up more to look even better!

Today was the first full day that I went without my compression garment. My stomach still is very numb & it felt very strange at first, but it felt great not having it push up my chubby back & side bits! I'll wear it to bed tonight though & I think there will be days when I might wear it. I don't mind it really, it feels like a part of me most of the time.

Well, tomorrow is my first day back to the gym. I'm dying to get back on track & start to enhance my results. I'm amazed with how much better my stomach is looking and how thin my side profile is. I wish I could fast forward a few months from now to see how the results are then!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see the pictures and I have to imagine that your shopping experience was fabulous! I wish you well at the gym - please let us know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete