Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Four Weeks

Hello All!

Well, the doctors appointment went well yesterday. My drains have been pulled & I feel so much better!! I really hope that this is me on the road to healing right now. It feels so nice to have all that pressure relieved & now I'm starting to feel smaller. I'm still a bit puffy and swollen, but I'm still feeling a bit better about my results. I even felt well enough to go to a concert last night! There is a bit of a crease still where the belly button is. I will try and get photos in the next couple days, but I didn't want to take any tonight because at the end of the day I'm just extra puffy and swollen.

1,000 views & 22 followers! I appreciate everyone who has helped me get through the past four weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad the drains are out! Can you explain about the standing up straight part? Is it tight on your abs or is it the skin? Just curious...

    Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so well!!!! It has to be frustrating to have setbacks, but you have wanted this for such a long time, and worked so hard to get here.... I'm proud of you for having the strength and the courage to go for what you wanted. :o)
    Things already look sooo different!!! Thanks for sharing your journey. What a blessing to have your boyfriend and co-workers who have been so kind and helpful through this process for you. You're making great progress!
    ~ Maurierose (MFP)

    ReplyDelete