Saturday, February 20, 2010

1 month




I'm officially down to my to my goal weight of 150lbs! I think that makes it between 8-10lbs down since surgery. I feel like i've been eating so bad in the past couple weeks, but hopefully i'll be able to start going to the gym again next week & reverse my eating habits. People seem to be really noticing too. But I feel so great this past week! I feel normal again. I'm going out to spend the weekend doing some shopping & walking around. Yah!

I'm pushing that binder in as tight as I can to help with the swelling. I've noticed the swelling go way down & the size of my crease is greatly improving. I slept last night without the binder just to see what would happen & because I knew I'd be taking pictures first thing in the morning. Not a lot changed, but I did puff up a bit. The binder seems to push all the swelling right to the middle of my stomach, which doesn't help with the crease, but it makes me feel better knowing that it will improve more once I can toss that binder.

Well, I'm off for a shopping excursion, movie watching, and a lunch date! I will update again after my appointment on Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. HolyOMGBatman! You look awesome! I am so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Mrs. B! I'm feeling soooooooo good right now! The benefits are starting to show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I want a tummy tuck too!!!

    ReplyDelete